Log in

Previous Entry | Next Entry

anyone know where to get glass cut?

I have an art window I want to make and need to cut 3 concentric circles of glass....

I'm thinking a water jet place should be able to cut the glass....

any suggestions? names? numbers?


( 2 comments — Leave a comment )
Jul. 9th, 2009 06:42 pm (UTC)
Maybe contact someone who makes stained glass or a stained glass supply house.

Usually for art pieces you would use something called a circle-cutter. Glass doesn't like being in the shape of a circle tho, so you definitely need to contact someone who knows what they are doing.
Jul. 9th, 2009 07:40 pm (UTC)
what kind of glass? how thick? how big or small of a circle?

I have a stained glass circle cutter and a grinder to smooth off the edges, but I have never worked with anything more than normal window-thickness type glass.
( 2 comments — Leave a comment )